Equine Wobblers Syndrome References and Footnotes
1. Wagner PC, Bagby GW, Grant BD, et al. Surgical stabilization of the equine cervical spine. VET SURG 1979;8:7-12.
2. Papageorges M, Gavin PR, Sande RD, et al. Radiographic and myelographic examination of the cervical vertebral column in 306 ataxic horses. VET RADIOL1987;28:53-59.
3. Moore BR, Reed SM, Biller DS, et al. Assessment of vertebral canal diameter and bony malformations of the cervical part ofthe spine in horses with cervical stenotic myelopathy. AM J VET RES 1994;55:5-13.
4. Debowes RM, Grant BD, Bagby GW, et al. Cervical interbody fusion in the horse: a comparative study of bovine xenografts and autografts supported by stainless steel baskets. AM J VET RES 1984;45:191-199.
5. Grant BD, Schutte AC, Bagby GW. In Auer JA and Stick JA. EQUINE SURGERY, 3rd ed. St. Louis, W.B. Saunders 2006;667676.
6. Grant BD, Barbee DD, Wagner PC, et al. Long term results of surgery for equine cervical malformation, in PROCEEDINGS. Am Assoc Equine Pract 1985;31:91-96.
7. Moore BR, Reed SM, Robertson JT. Surgical management of cervical stenotic myelopathy in horses: 73 cases. J AM VET MED ASSOC 1993;203:108-112.
8. Grant BD, Wagner PC, Bayly WM, et al. Surgical treatment of multiple level cord compression in the horse. VET CLIN NORTH AM [EQUINE PRACTJ 1985;7:19-24.
9. Walmsley JP. Surgical treatment of cervical spinal cord compression in horses. EQUINE VET EDU 2005;17:39-43. 10. Nout YS, Reed SM. Cervical vertebral stenotic myelopathy. EQUINE VET EDU 2003;15:212-223.
10. Trostle SS, Grant BD, Bagby G, Rantanen N, Clinical results of Kerf Cylinder (Seattle Slew Implant) to reduce implant migration and fracture in horses undergoing cervical interbody fusion. Vet Surg 32:5, 2003